• Yes, for those who left illegally, a passport with a validity of two and a half years is granted regardless of the provisions for default from the reserves or police bulletins, or court rulings.
  • For more details, you can contact us via page messages to get a free consultation.
  • Those who have not performed their military service still can visit Syria by doing the following:
  • Submitting their documents, through their families, to the Recruitment public administration to settle their situation 
  • or paying the cash allowance if the required conditions are met
  • or submitting through the mission(unit?) to which they belong a request for approval to visit Syria within the facilities granted to Syrian expatriates abroad.‎