Terms and Conditions Agreement
between SyrGo and the user
1. Accept the terms:
By using the Syrgo Services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below, If you do not agree to these terms, please do not employ our services.
2. Service Description:
Syrgo is an online platform that connects users with legal professionals and service providers.
3. User Responsibilities:
- The User shall provide accurate and sufficient information, and in case of lack of information, the User shall bear the responsibility and costs resulting therefrom.
- The user must provide the necessary documents, and if they are not available, they must be informed before the service is approved.
- The user is obliged to verify the consent of the concerned parties, and in case of non-cooperation, he must be informed to modify the service.
- Please note that some documents are not returned to the user because they are kept by government agencies.
4. Costs and Fees:
- Users agree to pay the full fees related to the services in advance through the means of money transfer available on the platform. Payments are processed securely as the platform holds the amount temporarily and transfers it to the service provider after completing the service and approving it by the user.
- The platform has the right to amend the service fees with prior notice in the event of a change in transaction fees during the submission of an offer or payment of fees, or during the shipping period of documents. If this is done after 5 days of the users’ approval of the service.
5. Refund Policy:
- If the platform cannot perform the service for related reasons, the amount of the service paid will be refunded in accordance with the refund policy of the Syrgo platform.
- In the event of providing false or inaccurate information, the platform reserves the right to stop the service and deduct a financial amount equivalent to the damage caused.
This agreement is subject to the laws of Jordan. In case of any questions or concerns regarding these terms, please contact us via the platform or via WhatsApp messages on the dedicated number: